Just thought I'd let everyone know that Julia's dance recital is next weekend and anyone is invited. She is so excited for it!! It is Saturday, June 14th at 1:00 at North Canyon High School. The address is 1700 E. Union Hills Phoenix, Arizona85024 view map. She and her cousin Madison are in 3 dances and the whole show is just the younger dance classes - so it hopefully won't last hours and hours.
Natalie, Carolyn told me to tell you she would love to see you there. You've got a ticket from her on the house if you can come. :) I know it's a long drive, but know you are all welcome.
Thursday, June 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Michelle, I just emailed you as I would love to bring Emma - as she loves dance and she loves "Jula". If anyone would like to go - we should carpool to save money on GAS!!! Yikes - 4.15 a gallon this morning - crazy. Michelle, let me know how much the tickets are - can we buy them at the door???
Post a Comment