

This is a picture just before going to the"hosible"...Kim was scheduled for a c-section at 5 PM today. Taylor was very excited about Jackson coming....and getting to play with her cousins - and staying at grandma's house. She kept saying "I'm going to be a sister!"
Jackson arrived around 5:33 PM weighing in at 8 lb 6 oz, 21 1/4 inches long. He seems to have very big hands - and very, very big feet! Here's a few more pics... welcome little Jackson!


7 comments:
Obviously I'm learning. I can't figure out how to delete and repost this picture - but it is the cutest one I think...so I'll just leave it!
Kim first of all congratulations- he is handsome and BIG! And could you look any more amazing pregnant?? You are beautiful :)
I agree with Shannon, you do look amazing! I'm glad every went well. He looks perfect! How cute of Your little girl to be so excited :)
congratulations Kim and Matt. Can't wait to meet the kid. He does look like a strapping baseball player in the making.
CONGRATULATIONS!! Another adorable nephew! I'm so excited for all of you and can't wait to see him and see little Taylor as a big sister. Hope Kim's feeling good.
I agree about Kim - I was sitting behind her in church a couple of weeks ago. You couldn't even tell she was pregnant unless she turned to the side.
Post more pictures soon!
Congrats! He's sure a cutie... doesn't even look like much a newborn... already a mature little man. Yea for another Jackson! (or will he go by JJ?) :)
Hope you're feeling good Kim- you look good for sure. Why couldn't I ever be pregnant like you? (oh yea, you've got to have the right genes and the desire to exercise!)
Yeah, no desire to excercise here either. I'm working on that! Congrats Kim. He is adorable! What a sweet little face. I hope you are feeling well and adjusting quickly to #2. Beautiful Family!
Post a Comment