















This week Kim, of course, had her baby and I was able to take Thursday off of work. As you can see from the pictures, I had a busy week seeing all of my treasures. Spent lots of time with Taylor while Kim and Matt were in the hospital, had a play day on Thursday with some of the grandkids and moms, went to Julia's dance recital today and saw her perform with her little Broadway group and see Carrie Varela (Butters) again after so many years (Nat was in gymnastics with her), then go back to Mesa tonight to see Joshua perform in a musical stage production (his first). Julia and Joshua were the stars today :) Julia's dances were so cute and costumes and music were priceless ! I think they are called the Broadway Babies. And then Joshua surprised us tonight with his love for singing and being on stage. He went 4 hours a day for the past two weeks and then they put on this cute musical. Chad and Michelle, we saw Aselin and Scott Maloney there as their 3 kids were also in the play. It was really fun to see them too. And then little Jack - I had to put some pants on him - but he had to be in the pictures - don't you love his little mohawk??? And last but for sure not least was Wendi and Brian's news that they are having - you guessed it - a boy in October! For Wendi and Brian - two boys - for me 11 boys and 3 girls :)) What a party life is with all these little precious people.....they are such a joy! Also thanks to all the wonderful men in this family who work hard to provide for these little ones - and who are such good dads in so many other ways. I love you too ....Happy Father's Day tomorrow!
3 comments:
Great post Aunt Janet. You sure do have some cute grandkids!
What a fun week you- and the grandkids- have had! Love all the pictures. :)
I love all these pictures! I can't stop laughing at Jack and I can't believe how big Talon is looking already. They are all so lucky to have such a supportive and fun Grandma. The sleepovers, family dinners, piano lessons, suprise treats, driving to watch their sports and dance recitals, babysitting, etc., etc. We appreciate you so much!
Post a Comment