
Today is Justin's 2nd birthday! I hope you have a fun birthday today. I love when I get to talk to him on the phone and he says in his very deep little voice, "Hi Gramma!". I know he is Tyler's shadow and that he likes to draw and play ball.
These pictures aren't as clear as I wish they were - but they show his little personality! Lots of Love to you on this special day, Justin!
3 comments:
Happy Birthday Justin! I can't believe he is already two. It goes by so so fast! Happy day!
He sure loves his Grandma, too. He had a fun birthday. I can't believe he's two either!!! He's such a sweet boy and see so much of Chad in him. He's what I imagine Chad would have been like when he was little - all boy! Thanks for the Birthday wishes.
Looks like a boy who is in constant motion! :)
Post a Comment