Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Tidbits....

Just a few thoughts and reminders....Aug 10th....Family Dinner to celebrate Michelle's, Nat's and Ben's birthdays. Dinner will have to be 5 ish because church isn't out for everyone until 4 PM and Nat and Jay's isn't out until 5. With the new freeway (yeah!) completed hopefully you can make it in time except for Nat and Jay. Any ideas on the menu???

Also this is the day that Grandma will give out her dollars for learning the songs. God Bless America, Yankee Doodle, I am a Child of God, The Star Spangled Banner for the older ones, America the Beautiful and for the little ones (under 3 or so) they can pick their own Primary songs.
I hope you have reserved this date for your calendars.....we haven't had a family dinner in such a long time!!! (So we'll have two 1 week a part :))

1 comment:

Michelle Cherrington said...

We've been playing the music in the car and it is so cute to hear the kids singing. Even Justin is getting a lot of the words down. He loves "I am a Child of God." I'm excited for the dinner. I would vote for a big old salad bar of course, but I know the guys would want some meat. :) Just let me know what you want us to bring.