Just needed to share this picture with everybody. This is about the dumbest thing I have done since swan dives off of Stoneman Bridge in Yosemite - 15 years and 40 pounds ago. This was at Bartlett Lake yesterday with all of my Young Men watching from a boat down below. Not my brightest move and a horrible example to my young men. My neck, back, shoulders and lower back are killing me today.
You have to admit though - sweet picture. Right about that time in the picture I was thinking, "Uh, oh - I am going to die." I especially thought Rick would enjoy this picture.
3 comments:
Yosemite was a lot of fun...even though diving off the bridge probably wasn't the safest. I honestly can't believe you dove off this cliff...however, you used to have NO FEAR. The tramp, the diving board, the wall to the pool, the tramp to the pool - what else did you do??? Great picture though :)
Chad you always amaze me :) I am sure Rick would appreciate this picture!
Holy crapola! That made me laugh out loud. Definitely not a great decision. Did you actually dive?? Impressive. Any young men follow suit?
Post a Comment